'PAC DEVELOPERS' has a firm concern to the privacy of our users, and committed to provide a safe & secure user environment. Thus we have drawn out the following policy draft with regard to the information we collect from you. The primary purpose to collect users information is to provide personalised experience to the users. The information that may be collected from the user, may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Yoscv.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, user may also be asked to complete a registration form. When users let us have their preferences, we will be able to deliver the specialised insights and most relevant information , connections tailored to specific profession and industries.
What information user need to give in to use YOSCV?
We gather PII (personally identifiable information) from users to identify an individual who opt to use various services YOSCV offers includes, but may not be limited to, email address, a first and last name, educational qualifications a home or other physical address and or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
Cookies save the user from the trouble of re-entering certain information in some registration areas, help to deliver content-specific information to user, and track which sections of the site are most popular. A ‘cookie’ is actually a file that our web server or the web server of one of our third-party partners may send to users computer when user access our sites. This file is then stored on your computer
- After user has entered personal information into a form or data field on our site, cookies enable the site to ‘remember’ that information, should user so choose.
- Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to deliver content that is tailored to user interests and preferences based on users past activity on the site.
- Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to compile aggregate statistics concerning use of the site, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site.
In order to serve our purpose to meet requirements of user and employers we may enable third parties/employers to see your personal information, profile etc. Third parties provide certain services available on www.yoscv.com on behalf of PAC DEVELOPERS. 'PAC DEVELOPERS' will take standard practices to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on PAC DEVELOPERS behalf.Children
User must be at least 18 years old to register with YOSCV. PAC DEVELOPERS does not knowingly collect information from/of children under age of 18 and will not contact children about special offers or for marketing purpose without consent of parents.Users consent
You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, PAC DEVELOPERS may forward your details to clients at their sole discretion, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the yoscv.com website. You agree and accept that your present employer may access yoscv.com and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against PAC DEVELOPERS as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on YOSCV websites.
Security and confidentiality
No data transmission over the internet are perfectly secure and YOSCV can not ensure the security of information furnished by or to you.
However once we collect your personal information, we will use all possible efforts by means of efficient mechanism to safeguard the information against theft, loss or misuse, and against unauthorised access. At the same time users are responsible for ensuring their login credentials (username and password) are kept confidential.
YOSCV may contain hyperlink to the third party websites. PAC DEVELOPERS assumes no responsibility or liability for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, and use any personal information provided to them by user.
PAC DEVELOPERS thus encourage the user to review the privacy statements of those websites before furnishing any such information there.
Updating users' information
PAC DEVELOPERS allows the user to modify, rectify and/or remove users personal identifiable information from the website www.yoscv.com at any time.
Disclosure of personal information
'PAC DEVELOPERS' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without user's consent to third parties who are not bound to act on PAC DEVELOPERS's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Also we do not sell any personal information without users consent.
PAC DEVELOPERS may use the information it collected from user input, for the purposes of operating and improving the services YOSCV is providing, and fostering a positive user experience.
PAC DEVELOPERS may use or disclose user's personal information subject to the user consent, or in any of the following situations:
- a) PAC DEVELOPERS notified user for the intended use or disclosure and user has no objection.
- b) user has consented for PAC DEVELOPERS to do so, PAC DEVELOPERS may provide user's contact details to user's past, current or prospective employers or employees;
- c) user has consented for PAC DEVELOPERS to do so, PAC DEVELOPERS may provide user's name and contact number to students in the same job as you;
- d) PAC DEVELOPERS believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- f) PAC DEVELOPERS believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of user, us, or others; or
- g) PAC DEVELOPERS required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
PAC DEVELOPERS does not keep user's financial data such as credit card information. And take extra care by all possible means to ensure the safety of information in respect of online transactions and payments.
For online payments user get directed to third party secured payment gateways which may not be controlled by PAC DEVELOPERS. And once online transaction completed, personal account information no longer accessible to anyone at YOSCV.
Though we use best encryption technology to secure your account information from being stolen during transfer of information to and fro. yet we cannot guarantee full privacy to your account information and we are not liable for any loss or damage if arises due to any inadvertent or otherwise situation.
Though PAC DEVELOPERS will use its reasonable endeavours to find a suitable appointment for user, PAC DEVELOPERS does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate.
Also PAC DEVELOPERS makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. You waive any claims against PAC DEVELOPERS for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.